UP ITI Merit List Cut Off Admission Process 2018 1st 2nd 3rd Round Counseling
UP ITI Merit List 2018 UP ITI Admission Merit List cut off 2018 Group A and B Seat Allotment result Check Process of taking Admission in UPITI NCVT SCVT Courses Admission Process Seat Allocation Method Admission Procedure Latest News Updates UP ITI Counseling Dates VPPUP 1st 2nd 3rd merit List Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, UP UP ITI Merit List UP ITI Merit List 1st 2nd Round Counseling Schedule 2018 UP ITI Merit List Releasing Date Expected Cut Off UP ITI Merit List Expected UP ITI Counseling Schedule UP ITI Counseling Letter UP ITI Counseling dates UP ITI Counseling Procedure
UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018 (VPPUP) – First, Second, Third, Fourth Merit Lists
UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018 (VPPUP) has been declared as per scheduled date. VPPUP has announced the seat allotment result online. The direct link is also provided on this page to check the Seat Allotment Result.
UP ITI Pvt. College Admission Date After 1st Allotment is Extended….Candidates Can tke Admission Till 14.08.2018……….Get the detailed Info. Through The Image Given below…………
The 1st round seat allotment results is announced by the VPPUP on their official page. The aspiring students, who will be enrolled in the admission process they will have to wait for a while to get the final merit list. After the first allotment results, the second seat allotment results will be declared by the VPPUP. In the meantime, students who have received an admission in a 1st allotment, they can report at their respective college before the final date. And those who have not interested in 1st round seat allotment college, they have to wait for the second round of seat allotment results.
Candidates applied to get admission in ITI course will get admission in NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades. Candidates shortlisted in the merit list will get admission into National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) courses based on their rank and merit.
UP ITI Counseling /Seat Allotment 2018 – Important Details
|Organization Name||Vyavasayik Pariksha Parishad|
|Scheme Name||UP ITI Seat Allotment 2018|
|Course Name||Industrial Training Courses like NCVT, SCVT|
|Article Category||UP IT Merit List 2018|
|Seat Allotment in||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Rounds|
|List Availablity||July 2018(Merit list released)|
Latest Update On 26/07/2018: UP ITI 3rd Round College Seat Allotment Result 2018 Released. Check From Below
Check Here: UP ITI 3rd Merit List– Available Now
Latest: Third round allotment result has been released. Candidates can check for the same from the link below.
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow has issued Notification for admission to Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2018 in Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in various Trades. Seat Allocation will be based on Merit List. Students will be provided admission to NCVT & SCVT Courses under various Trades. So Students who are ignorant about ITI Seat Allocation Process & Merit List, can get Info from the Article.
UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018
Schedule of UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2018 is provided below.
|First Round Allotment Result||15 Jun 2018|
|Last date of reporting in ITI for admission|
|Second Round Allotment Result||08 Jul 2018|
|Last date of reporting in ITI for admission||16 Jul 2018|
In the ITI Institutes 70% seats will be reserved for SC/ ST Trainee & 15 % seats will be reserved for OBC Trainee. Students will be provided Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%), Ex Serviceman (05%), Physically Handicapped Candidates (03%) & Female Candidates (20%). These Reservation will be provided on Trade wise & All Admission Seats.
Preferential Marks :-
These Marks will be provided for state level Sportsperson (3 Marks), Industrial Workers or Candidates suggest by Industry (5 Marks) & 5 Marks will be provided to the dependants son, Unmarried or widow Daughter of workers in ITI.
Admission will be provided under both National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) & State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT).
- Candidates will be provided admission for Group A & B Courses, Engineering & Non Engineering Courses with Technical & Non Technical Courses.
- Candidates can Choose Maximum maximum 10 Courses in 6 Institutes according to their Educational Qualification.
SEAT ALLOCATION METHOD 2018 :-
- Separate UP ITI Merit List will be prepared according to Essential Educational Qualification & Preference Marks for Group A, Group B Courses.
- According to the New Arrangements & To given chance, Preference for Local youth, Total Seats of a District will be pooled in 4 Parts. Vertical & Horizontal Reservation will be provided based on 25% seats based on Block Level, Tehsil, District Level & State Level.
- No. of Seats will be available Online based on the Pool Arrangements.
- First Preference will be given to Trade of Candidate & NCVT Courses.
- Candidates can give maximum 6 Choice in any 3 Districts. Candidates can give maximum 10 Choice for Group A & Group B Courses.
- District Level Merit List will be prepared then. Merit List of Group A will be Prepared First. If Seat allocate for Group A Course then there will be no allocation for Group B Courses.
- There are special 12 ITI’ for Female, in which only Female candidates are applicable. In other ITI’s 20% Seats will be reserved.
- In First Round Seat Allocation will be done based on Institute, Trade, Course & Group wise Seats.
- If a Candidates doesn’t take admission in given period of time, then His Allocation will be cancelled & He will be kept out of Next Process.
Second Round (Upgradation List):-
- First of All those candidates will be separated who has not taken Admission in allotted Institute/ Trade.
- Allocation Process than apply for Remaining Seats. Students who took admission on allotted Seat but still want better Option, they can also take Part in this Process.
- Second List will be shown on website & Candidates will be intimated on their registered Mobile No. Candidates will be given 06 Days Time to take Admission
- Candidates who took admission in First Round & Due to upgradation they get chance in other Institute/ Trade then they have to complete the Admission Process but they need not to submit Application Fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission in this Round, will not eligible for Next Round.
- Candidates will be called 4 times of Remaining Seats & Process will be completed in 05 Days receiving Options from candidates.
- Information for Choice Registration will be available on Website & Advertisement will also publish in leading Local Newspapers.
- If a candidate doesn’t to give Option, then he will be allotted seat based on his choice filled in Admission Form.
- After Registration Selection Process will be completed in 04 Days & Candidates will be given 05 Days time to take admission.
- In third round, those candidates will consider who have not allotted any Seat.
- After Third Round, Remaining Seats will be considered as Unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started Again.
- Based on Remaining Seats, Online Application will be invited from Candidates on remaining Seats within 07 Days.
- Candidates who have applied earlier, their Details will be available on the Website.
- Newly Registered Candidates have to verify their Documents from the Principal of Optioned Institute within 3 Days.
- Process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 Days time to take admission.